Tuesday, March 3, 2009

:: Custom Blog Design ::


I am now offering custom blog design, for an awesome price!
Full Custom Design=$20.
Design Includes
------------------------
-Inner Background
-Outer Background
-Matching Banner
-Installation
-That is $15 for design itself, and $5 for Images/Kits I have to Create or Purchase for your design.
If you already have images you would like me to use, then the total cost will be $15.

-You choose colors, theme, kit, and fonts.
Once payment is made, theme will be created within 1-3 business days.
Once payment is made, please send me an email with your order information.
Email me at: sunshinyscrapper@gmail.com or Put information in order box through Paypal.
I will need login info and password to blog, which you can change once theme is installed.
Once theme is created and installed on your blog, I will send you an email letting you know.
For orders, please make sure your email information is current.
Thank you.
I look forward to bringing Color and Design to your Blog!
Hugs, the Sunshiny Scrapper

For customers who want full service, Use Paypal Button Below....







For customers who have their own images/graphics, please use the Paypal Button below.






Also, I will be offering a contest soon, winner will receive free blog makeover!
So check back later for details!

No comments: