Thursday, April 30, 2009

:: Thrilling Thusday CU Doole Freebie ::



Wow, I had so much FUN creating these for you! I recently purchased a Wacom Tablet to design with, and I am so loving it! Here is my newest commercial use freebie for you to use in your designs.
Doodles are 300 dpi and in PNG format.
I hope you can find some use for them.
I'm sorry I have missed a couple of weeks, I am trying
my best to stay on track, but I have been very busy.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far.

Download the freebie here: DOODLES
Huggles, the Sunshiny Scrapper

4 comments:

Phyldar said...

Great swirl doodles - thank you for sharing them with us!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Yanti said...

thanks for sharing