Monday, July 7, 2008

-Welcome to the Sunshiny Scrapper

I would like to welcome you to the Sunshiny Scrapper.

I have a pocket full of sunshine, and want to share it with you!

I am fairly new to blogging, so bare with me, while I add to this blog.
I’ve been designing for over 6 years now,
and hope to bring you a wonderful design world filled with color.
My motto is to design with you in mind.
Simply put, my designs are inspired by you.

You’ll learn new things about me, as well as, to grab freebies I post on this blog.
I only ask a couple of favors. Grab what you want, and offer a thank you. Please do not post my graphics on your site, claim as your own, or share in any kind of group. Again, these are freebies posted for you to use and are my own creations. I don’t require you to link to my site, but would appreciate it. Or just send some of your friends my way.

Most of my items are made in PSP for general tag making, however, I am learning how to create items for digital scrappers, as well. So, at times, I will offer items for digital scrapbooking too.

Please join us here for weekly freebies, and I ask:

Let us color your world!

If you have any questions or comments please send email to: sunshinyscrapper@gmail.com


Huggles, the Sunshiny Scrapper

PS. I'm excited to be a new designer at Scrappy Thoughts!

No comments: